I started to try chromacam yesterday, it worked perfectly. but today, when I opened OBS, chromacam didn't work anymore.
first, it's still on the device list, but when I changed it to original device, it disappeared.
I've tried anything that I found on the suppport sector but nothing seem to work for me.
Hi Justap, are you on the latest version? If not, you can find that here: chromacam.me/download.
Also, it might be helpful to make sure that your chip drivers are up to date. In the Windows Search bar type “device manager”. Then click on the “display adapter” drop down. Locate your GPU, right click on it and then “update driver software.”
Did that help at all?
What you need to also do is update any other GPU drivers as well. For me, in device manager > display adapter. I have my nVidia GPU there, but I also have a listing for Intel HD Graphics. Right-clicking and updating the drivers for this listing is necessary too.
Did that help?
ChromaCam Support Team
Let’s run through a full uninstall/reinstall….
1. delete the folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\Personify” – you will likely need to close your web browser in order for this to complete.
2. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify”
3. delete the folder “%localappdata%\Personify,_Inc”
4. download the latest version of chromacam from our website here: chromacam.me/download
5. run the installer, then reboot your PC
Did that help?
Ok, what “bitness” of OBS are you using? If 32, try 64. If you are already using 64, then try 32. Basically the opposite bitness to whatever you are using right now.
What version of ChromaCam are you using?